Got a late night craving for something warm, chocolate and gooey, but don't want to bake a whole cake (because we all know what happens when there's extra chocolate cake in the house...)? We've got just the solution: The 5-Minute Chocolate Souffle! Plus, the 5 minutes includes preparation and baking time, how awesome is that? No patience needed, just a few ingredients and a microwave.
4 Tbsp Flour
4 Tbsp Sugar
1 Heaping Tbsp cocoa powder
3 Tbsp Milk
1 Tbsp (+ a little dash) of vegetable oil
2 Tbsp Egg, whisked
4 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
A dash of Vanilla Extract
Makes two small, or one large souffle
1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a medium size bowl.
2. Pour into 1 or 2 microwave safe dishes, rammekins or coffee mugs work well.
3. Heat in the microwave for 1.5-2.5 minutes, when you see the chocolate goodness start to rise wait about ten more seconds, and it should be done!
4. Top with frosting, ice cream, fresh fruit, or simply enjoy by itself.
5. Think about how to prevent yourself from eating this every day.